- Prepare your abstract in Microsoft Word.
- Use the presenter's last name as the document file name for your abstract.
- Abstract title should appear in BOLD, ALL CAPITAL LETTERS, in 12-point Times New Roman Font.Remaining text should appear in 11-point Times New Roman Font.
- Please list the authors and affiliations directly under the title, separated by one empty line, and followed on additional lines as necessary. Underline the name of the presenting author.
- Separate the authors/affiliations and beginning of the abstract narrative by one empty line.
- For each author give the forename followed by the surname.
- Indicate each author's affiliation with a superscript numeral following the surname.
- Abstract should not exceed 1 page 1.5-spaced in 11-point Times New Roman.
- Abstract narrative must be clear and concise, and checked for correctness of spelling and grammar in advance of submission.
- Each submitted abstract should only have one presenting author.
Click HERE to download a sample abstract document (in Microsoft Word), which can be used for formatting purposes.
Abstract submission requires registration. Proceed to HERE for more detail.
For questions regarding abstract submission, please contact:
Ms. Zhang Meidong
Tel: (86-27) 87280016
Fax: (86-27) 87280016